Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: my friends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member janet schneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2008
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    my friends

    I'm going out of town tomorrow so i thought i would stop by and say i hope you all have a great valentine's day tomorrow and a fine weekend to you all.

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: my friends

    99998happy valentines day

    Thanks Janet! Have a nice trip and a Super-Happy Valentines Day!

    I, too, hope everyone has a fine Valentines Day weekend!

    seeyalater small
    Gus
    C'mon over to California Paradise...a friendly hangout for Runaways fans!
    [URL]http://dangerville.ning.com/[/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: my friends

    Once again Gus steals the show with his wonderful graphics. Maybe someday I'll figure it out LOL. Anywho, I hope your Valentine's Day is and was wonderful Janet. Have a good and safe trip and we'll see you back here soon.

    Mike
    Not all who wander are lost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic